God sent Moses to tell Pharaoh let my people go that they may go into the wilderness & worships me. Pharaoh refuse to heed the voice of God, God sent plagues to curse his disobedience.
When we see COVID-19 flash by we fail to view COVID-19 under a biblical microscope. Over looking the spiritual name legion of many spirits the true identity of COVID-19. Let’ explore each symptom by biblical content to see what going on inside El’shaddi temple known as our body. Now we can actual see the true saying into action our body is the temple of God, there’s a real warfare going on inside our temple know as the the COVID-19.
- Fever- Abnormally high body, usually accompanied by shivering, headaches & in severe instance delirium. fever alone has three different forms spiritual beings attacking the body.
(Deuteronomy 28:22) The Lord will strike you with consumption with fever, with inflammation, sword, with scorching with mildew; they shall pursue you until you perish. (Luke 4:38) So he stood over her & rebuked the fever, & it left her, & immediately she arose & served them.
2. Cough- Expel air form the lungs with a sudden sharp sound. (Genesis 2:7) And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, & breathed into his nostrils the breath of life & man became a living being. (John 10:10) The thief comes only to steal & kill & destroy; I have come that they may have life & have it to the full.
Cough is to expel of the air God gave you & Satan tying take back the breath God gave to man & block the nostril cavity of man so he can’t receive the newness of life exhaling & inhaling God’s air…Hallelujah!
3. Shortness of Breath or Difficulty Breathing-another medical term for dyspnea…Dyspnea-labored breathing(breathing Life)
4. Fatigue-tiredness, stress, sluggish (Proverbs 6:9) How long will you slumber, O sluggard? when will you rise from sleep? A little folding of the hands to sleep -(11)@ So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler & your need like an armed man…
5. Muscle or Body Aches- Mylagia (2 Corinthians 1:3-4) Lord Jesus Christ the father of mercies & God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our affliction, so that we maybe able to comfort those who are in any affliction, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God. (Isaiah 53:5) But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement of our peace was upon him; & with his stripes we are healed.
Headache- migraine, affects the side of the head & is often accomplished by (nausea/vomiting) & disturbed vision. (2 Peter 2:22) But it is happened unto them according to the true proverbs, the dog is turned to his own vomit again; & the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire. ( Proverbs 27:22) Through you grind a fool in a mortar with a pestle along with crushed grain, Yet his foolishness will not depart from him. (23) Be diligent to know the state of your flocks, & attend to your herds;
Neuralgia-intense, typically intermittent pain along the course of a nerve, especially in the head or face… neuralgia saying periodically I’m Gonna test your nerve, self confidence. (Proverbs 3:25-26) Do not be afraid of sudden terror, nor of trouble from the wicked when it comes; (26) For the Lord will be your confidence, & will keep your foot from being caught..
Newness of Taste or Smell (Psalm 119:103) How sweet are your words to my taste, sweeter your words to my taste, sweeter than honey to my mouth. (Revelation 10:9-10) So I went to the Angel & told him to give me the little scroll & he said to me, “Take & eat it it; it will make your stomach bitter, but in your mouth it will be sweet as honey, “ And I took the little scroll from the hands of the Angel & ate it. It was sweet as honey in my stomach was made bitter.
Smell-(Isaiah 3:24) And it shall come to pass, ( that) instead of sweet smell there shall be stink; & instead of a girdle a rent; & instead of well set hair baldness; & instead of stomacher a girding of sackcloth; (And) Burning instead of beauty.(This attacks your spiritual senses)
Diarrhea-(Matthew 15:17) Do ye not yet understand that whatsoever entereth in at the mouth goeth in the belly, & is cast out into the drain. (2 Corinthians 5:17) Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
(Deuteronomy 30:1-3) Now it shall come to pass, when all these things come upon you, the blessings & the curses which I have set before you & you call them to mind among all the nations where the Lord your God drives you, (2) And you have return to the Lord your God & obey his voice, according to all your soul (3) That the Lord your God will bring you back from captivity, & have compassion on you, & gather you again from all the nation where the Lord your God have scattered you…
(2 Chronicles 7:14) If my people which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, & pray, & seek my face, & turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, & will forgive their sins & will heal their land.
(Matthew 91:17) Neither do men put new wine into old wineskin; else the wineskin will burst, & the wine runneth out, & the bottle, perish: But they put new wine into new wineskin, & both are preserved…
Before you can do effective spiritual warfare against a virus, a legion of many spiritual being, you must know the spiritual force that are attacking the temple… and
COVID-19 Spiritual Enlightenment…